On February 6th, 2015 Colorado Forensic Canines, a non-profit volunteer association found Colton’s body in the woods with the help of Bonnie Guzman and K9 Octavia.
Organizations and Individuals the Wilson Family would like to personally thank:
Colorado Forensic Canines
The City of Leadville’s Police Department
- Oklahoma Congressman Markwayne Mullin
- Colorado Congressman Scott Tipton
- Oklahoma State Representative Jon Echols
- Colorado State Representative Millie Hamner
- Officer Kim Delorme
- State Trooper Don Delorme
- Dave Wright (of The Golden Butto)
- The Cleveland County, OK Sheriff’s Office
- Lake County Coroner Shannon Kent
- Colton’s friend and classmate Sara Sickles
- And all of the local volunteers involved.
The Wilson Family’s utmost gratitude goes out to all those who helped assist in the location of Colton Shane Wilson and they are very appreciative of all the prayers, encouragement, and support that have been communicated to them.
You can leave a message to the Wilson family here
You can leave a message to the dearly departed Colton here